Search the forum,

Discuss Air Pressure Pump - Like Utilities Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjClubber

Gas Engineer
Hi

I am trying to locate a pump like what the utilities use to pressure blast a blocked water mains or similar.

I have seen it done but cant find anything that I need to do this. Anyone know any makes and models please?

It builds up pressure in the pump and then you release to burst a blockage. Handheld type system preferred.

I have seen an emeric but does that build up pressure then release for a burst through the pipeline? Any suggestions appreciated.

THANKS

Pressure washer or power jetter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air Pressure Pump - Like Utilities Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I need some help. Problem: my jet pump fluctuates between 15-35psi and will not build any pressure higher than that. There is a swooshing or surging sound that continually occurs. Location: it pulls water from a lake to supply the house. Lift is 40ft distance from foot valve to pump...
Replies
Views
I live most of the year on a tiny Caribbean island with no mains water. I collect rain in a 25,000 gallon cistern which is then pumped to the taps. But the house is build against a hill top. My water system is as illustrated below enabling the domestic water and garden irrigation to be served...
Replies
Views
This is doing my head in, so I am turning to the experts here for any wisdom... In the last couple of days I have very low cold water pressure in my downstairs utility room and downstairs bathroom (they back on to each other). The main cold feed (kitchen tap) is normal pressure. And all the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock