Discuss ADVISE PLEASE - What replacement boiler for Ferroli DOMIcompact F24B ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Well £1500 spent, and ONLY 2 hours fitting Baxi 28HE is in !!

The flu took about 25 mins !!

Think i am in the wrong trade !!
You also cannot get all documents on the day. The boiler has to be registered with manufacturer and gas safe. Paperwork takes a few days normally. Also definitely no powerflush there. Any filters?

We aren’t trying to cause issue but just concerned for your cash

I do have pic BUT it's just the boiler itself, i was surprised ALL the existing Ferroli piping virtually aligned with the Baxi, ie no crossovers.

I did go up the attic as well and checked the flue etc, all new x2 45 degrees and x2 supports. (I installed a wired room stat i had spare).

ALL other quotes were £1550-£1700.

new boiler 1.JPG

new boiler 2.JPG

Reply to ADVISE PLEASE - What replacement boiler for Ferroli DOMIcompact F24B ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Back