Discuss ADVISE PLEASE - What replacement boiler for Ferroli DOMIcompact F24B ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Who's right here boys, conflicting answers again ?

How is it a lot of work just putting flue horizontal ? Most are anyway..Just needs extra length kit.

What about access in loft, its 3 ft deep in insulation, plus has two 45 deg bends...

It's a full day just doing the flue horizontal

Need 2 45
3-4m lengths
A load of clips 5-6
And to core a new hole

Also needs to be a min 300 mm away from the window edge also a min of 300 away from the boundary

It's a full day just doing the flue horizontal

Need 2 45
3-4m lengths
A load of clips 5-6
And to core a new hole

Also needs to be a min 300 mm away from the window edge also a min of 300 away from the boundary

Do you mean x2 90 degs if still on current protruding wall?

4 m length is nothing, plus couple of clips, Plus 4" core is nothing imo, done plenty over the years....

Or the boiler could be moved to the right (off the protruding wall) and copper adjusted, it normal 90 deg from flue and straight 3m run ??

45s and correct

No but at around 50 a m it adds up

Then 50 for the bends etc

Still takes time tho

Meeting two GSE today, both fit new flu through roof as its easily done by ladder (their words).

ONE of them mentioned that Baxi are phasing out the HE series and stated the new 600 series is better and MUCH smaller and 30Kw !!!

Never heard of them so getting quote for both...

Anyone advise on these ??

Thanks

Duo tech or 600

600 series is a new boiler few problems so far but ok

Reply to ADVISE PLEASE - What replacement boiler for Ferroli DOMIcompact F24B ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock