Discuss advice needed about courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simon24

please can some of you help me out?? Is it worth spending a few thousand pounds on re-training as a plumber with RF Training or other fast track course centers am i wasting my time and money just to be stuck afterwards without any plumber or company to take me on?????

It's not all doom and gloom. Those with the determination to succeed are the ones who will. If you do a course, you'll need a second job as your income for the forseeable future, then when you feel you've gained enough experience, self employment is basically your main route to a career in this industry.

Team up with an experienced plumber if you can find one that will let you and learn from him, but please don't sell yourself short and offer to work for free as is often the case on the many posts about this on this forum. Teaming up with a plumber will be the hard part as often it's seen as training the competition.

Think positive mate!

thanks i havnt given up yet but it has made me think a little more!!
I'd suggest look for for the best outcome and and keep seeking, that way you'll know what light is at the end of the tunnell.. best of luck pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advice needed about courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock