Discuss Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Armo74

Hello Everyone,

How many people on here advertise themselves as a plumbing and heating company if they are not gas safe? Maybe a daft question but just wondered if you thought it gave the wrong impression.

Thanks.

I don't see how you can advertise heating if your not gas safe or oil/solid equivalent:30:
Ive got to disagree as heating is normally a big part of a plumbers job regardless if gsr, if a customer enquires all you have to do is tell them straight away what you can and cannot do and then chance's are you will get the work and if you make a good job everyone is happy.

phil I've just done oil - had little experience in it before and took 7 days. gas isn't everything but i now have gas lpg and oil so have most covered - that way i don't lose a full house plumbing job just because i don't cover the particular fuel - how much has that cost me ? 3-4000 every five years in assessments and registration for the 3 fuel types - I'm time served level 3 so perhaps its easier for me than someone who didn't do the apprentice route - but i see it as part of the parcel so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Find what you do best and brings the pennies in and stick to it. Although being diverse in other things does no harm as long as you know what you're doing and can do it well and legally.

Personally I'd love to do a Robson Greene and travel the world on a fishing trip and get paid for it, but until that miracle happens, I'm stuck doing what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back