Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss adding a extra radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micky

Ive connected a extra radiator with 15 mm pipes to the 22m flow and return pipes the water starts to go down to the radiator but dos'nt seem to return.is there a limit to how far the radiator is from the flow pipes.

close the other rads,see if it flows through new rad,if so maybe air lock moved or rads require balancing ,with in reason distance should not be an issue if only one rad on system,used to drop down from ff flats to entrance hall rad below,once set p,operation Ok but first to play up if a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to adding a extra radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hello folks I've moved into a property last month and started to note things that may need looking at. Some of the radiators on the ground floor...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
I would like to add an additional radiator to our central heating system. We have an attached double garage converted to a man-cave and workshop...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock