Search the forum,

Discuss Acquired a new tool (picture included) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

A picture speaks a thousand words........ the knicker drawer certainly does

image.jpg

So when you said your new tool was 6 speed this is what you meant?

Thats defo an 12" bacho if ever ive seen one...

The owner of the chopper is about 50yrs old and skinny. Looks wise she was a woman that makes a bit too much effort.
It was in a bedside drawer that I had to move and they know I had to move it so why would you leave it in there?

The owner of the chopper is about 50yrs old and skinny. Looks wise she was a woman that makes a bit too much effort.
It was in a bedside drawer that I had to move and they know I had to move it so why would you leave it in there?

U lucky begger i hope u dived in head first , the tales of a plumber indeed tut tut

So your saying you would bottle it if she came to u with this weapon and said do me big boy???

I would not put that anywhere near my tools!

I've seen similar things a few times, including once a lady left one out deliberately (I assume), right in the middle of her bed.

You wouldn't catch me touching one though. You have no idea of the hygiene level of these people!

i cant see any Bahco spanner LOL, but there seems to be lots of side cutters, are you sure your not a sparky.

Lol. It's not my tool bag, I put it in my mates

i wouldn't put it in my tool box, my tools would feel far too inferior

Last edited by a moderator:
what were you doing in the knicker drawer, nosy blighter? that fell out of the side cabinet did it, me thinks u been rummaging again, :)

Haha, inquisitive not nosey

Rummaging/accidentally falling out........
One way or another it was out and being thrown through the air.

I came across a whole collection on top of the bed board once, she was a very active and accommodating lass from what I saw, put me to shame :) however I have seen one thing which could match her collection and that is the wife's horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were putting a new radiator in a bedroom a few years ago and had to run pipes under the bed which meant moving the bedside drawers, we only had to look at them and they collapsed in a heap and out popped all her toys. We couldnt bring ourselves to mention it when she came in other than to say it had been moved!!!

I would not put that anywhere near my tools!

I've seen similar things a few times, including once a lady left one out deliberately (I assume), right in the middle of her bed.

You wouldn't catch me touching one though. You have no idea of the hygiene level of these people!

Ones things for sure LPC she will will have horrendous hygiene levels now as bits of boss white and trails of flux will end where shed never expect it, lol

Ones things for sure LPC she will will have horrendous hygiene levels now as bits of boss white and trails of flux will end where shed never expect it, lol

That will teach her, silly cow.
She has been one of the worst customers I have ever worked for. I was doing the job for another company sub contracting. She and her husband have phoned the office up 2-3 times a day. I have been there 2 1/2 days and they have moaned about everything.

The only thing they have not complained about is the big *****. So they can STICK THAT ***** RIGHT UP THEIR @RSE

Last edited by a moderator:
if you really dont like her, get the chilli peppers out and wipe them over the toy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acquired a new tool (picture included) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached picture from their catalogue. Like on this image ->...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock