Search the forum,

Discuss ableskills city and guilds 6035 level 2 new qualification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pogo

hello to all,

i am going on the full time new 6035 qualification next year,
has anybody been on the previous 6129 level 2 at ableskills if so how was the course?tutors, value for money etc.
any feedback greatly appreciated thanks in advance pogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ableskills city and guilds 6035 level 2 new qualification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, Thanks in advance to any help or comments you can offer me. I’m a 29 year old lad who has been working in a small firm, mainly doing groundworks / extensions / full refurbishments. I have no previous trade qualifications. I have recently been looking to get involved in studying...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2. Access training are offering an assessment package for £1500, which is competitive, but I am now nervous given the reviews I have seen on here. I am...
Replies
Views
I am selling my 3-year City& Guilds Accredited NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating I cant complete it due to work commitments. Provider New Trades Career. (There Course fee is £7800) newtradescareer dot co dot uk/courses/plumbing FULL COURSE: £6500 Mail if for this exciting...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock