Discuss Able group? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calinfila

Good evening,
has anyone had any recent experience by subcontracting to Able group?
thank you

No, I have had dealings with similar named company in Redditch, a waste of my time. They were, in my opinion a cowboy outfit, scavenging parts from old boilers to fit on breakdowns.

you get about 50% of what the customer is charged. either hourly charge or set price for job. they're expensive nearly always small maintenance jobs.

they pay on time every time, every month. they pay your cis. can be upto 6 weeks after the job is done

you need 5 million insurance

you pay for all materials and claim it back

you arrive at customers home do the job fill in paperwork and then phone it in customer pays over the phone to them. or you take cash or cheque (pain in the arse)

any other questions?

I do work for them now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Able group? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock