Discuss A very proud moment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I completed my first 10k or 6 miles (well 5.89) tonight! I'm celebrating with a bottle of red!

If you watch a plumber run its carnage...........like a bike with two severely buckled wheels with punctures.......

Well done Pete I would have a job running for a bus these days enjoy your red I will have a beer to toast your success ..cheers ...regards Turnpin:D

I completed my first 10k or 6 miles (well 5.89) tonight! I'm celebrating with a bottle of red!

It's 6.21 miles, don't sell yourself short!! Good job matey.

Whoopy do, I've driven 6 miles hundreds of times, in fact I've driven loads further than that, what?........... Have I missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A very proud moment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a bath tub in my apartment that is draining very slowly. It does finally drain but only after about 12-15+ minutes. After trying...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock