Discuss A special kind of muppetry. World class in fact. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no. Stupider than any of those...

Try resitting ACS renewal a whole YEAR early.

For some reason I had got it in my head that 5 years were up this June. So I thought I'd do it now, get it out of the way as I'm a bit quiet work-wise. At the end of the resits they asked for my old certificate and some photos, got the cert out.

Due April 2017. What an absolute wazzock!

Normally at about this time, i would be ripping the backside out of you for that one Mas.......but strangely enough i only have sympathy cos its bl00dy expensive.......and no i havn't done that YET

Double-Facepalm-Picard-11.jpg
Can't really add anything to above pic, as Karma will get me

For some reason I had got it in my head that 5 years were up this June. So I thought I'd do it now, get it out of the way as I'm a bit quiet work-wise. At the end of the resits they asked for my old certificate and some photos, got the cert out.

That's almost the same ad coming too early.... [emoji14]

Only one man on this planet holds the title of Absolute Wazzock

donald_trump9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A special kind of muppetry. World class in fact. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m new to the forum but thought I’d sign up to try and get some help with a customers boiler. Bit of background on the boiler first. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my first post, it might be a bit long because im trying to put all the info which could be relevant but i'll try to avoid waffling on...
Replies
Views
J
Please help. i have a odd leak around my window that seems to have no origin.I know this is impossible but there's no condensation and it hasn't...
Replies
Views
U
Please help. i have a odd leak around my window that seems to have no origin.I know this is impossible but there's no condensation and it hasn't...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello everyone. This is my first post on here so please excuse if I'm not au fait with the procedure - I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock