Search the forum,

Discuss A special kind of muppetry. World class in fact. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I have done something so ridiculously stupid that I'm actually a bit in awe of myself.

Anyone who can guess what it is gets a slightly stale garibaldi biscuit and a picture of Croppie in a gimp suit...

You removed the trap from under a sink, then dumped the contents of the trap into said sink?

You did a new boiler install and it kept on cutting out.. You spend ages trying to troubleshoot only to realise flow and return were closed?

Please don't tell me you have signed up for one of the green initiatives.......

No, no. Stupider than any of those...

Try resitting ACS renewal a whole YEAR early.

For some reason I had got it in my head that 5 years were up this June. So I thought I'd do it now, get it out of the way as I'm a bit quiet work-wise. At the end of the resits they asked for my old certificate and some photos, got the cert out.

Due April 2017. What an absolute wazzock!

For some reason I had got it in my head that 5 years were up this June. So I thought I'd do it now, get it out of the way as I'm a bit quiet work-wise. At the end of the resits they asked for my old certificate and some photos, got the cert out.

Normally at about this time, i would be ripping the backside out of you for that one Mas.......but strangely enough i only have sympathy cos its bl00dy expensive.......and no i havn't done that YET

Double-Facepalm-Picard-11.jpg
Can't really add anything to above pic, as Karma will get me

That's almost the same ad coming too early.... [emoji14]

Only one man on this planet holds the title of Absolute Wazzock

donald_trump9.jpg

I did one two years early. Great minds think alike.

Had a No2 and left your underpants in situ ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A special kind of muppetry. World class in fact. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to work out the best approach to fitting valves to my new towel rail, but i just don’t have the experience to know the best approach and would appreciate input from you guys. If i get this wrong, it’s going to be a major PITA to correct...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I moved into a house where the kitchen was moved from an upper floor to the ground floor, at the back of the house, so there was no existing soil pipe near to the kitchen double sink and dishwasher. In their infinite wisdom, the plumbers who set this up ran a very long length of waste...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi, I’m new to the forum but thought I’d sign up to try and get some help with a customers boiler. Bit of background on the boiler first. The house was renovated extensively with new bathrooms kitchen etc and the above boiler fitted 4 1/2 years ago approx, with no other work done inside or to...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my first post, it might be a bit long because im trying to put all the info which could be relevant but i'll try to avoid waffling on too much! Anway we're having an extension built on the back of our house (or I should say have had, its pretty much finished) and during the process...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock