Search the forum,

Discuss A.C.S exams and any info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vipey

Hi there i am currently working with a Gas Eng looking at doing my A.C.S and was wondering if anyone had any practice test exams , and or info that will help me pass i have viper book but just after anythink that could help me with my revision :)
thnx in advance

Hi there i am currently working with a Gas Eng looking at doing my A.C.S and was wondering if anyone had any practice test exams , and or info that will help me pass i have viper book but just after anythink that could help me with my revision :)
thnx in advance[/QUOTE

Its mostly open book so don't panic !

You will be fine, take your time with the questions. Answer the easy ones first. Best off luck

just unsure on what top revise more on ventilation , testing , gas controls , purging , ect :) i got 2/3 days upskilling 1st so hopefully ill learn a lot from that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No I know what days are, its the upskilling thing I never heard of.
Is it a special exam in cooking ?

What's upskilling?? Good luck by the way. It's never as bad as you think.

just unsure on what top revise more on ventilation , testing , gas controls , purging , ect :) i got 2/3 days upskilling 1st so hopefully ill learn a lot from that :)

Most newbie's find the controls at bit of daunting cos they may not have come across some of the older ones before (just fitting new boilers).

The old cooker controls always had me scratching my head with the faults.

So ............ Then............What's Upskilling ?

Is it Learning ?

Anybody ?

Is it improving your skills ?

Have I caught the ferry ?

i guess its bits that your unsure of ie gas controls learning and bits and bobs that your still unsure of prior to acs

I have just completed mine 1st time for 15 years haven't changed much pretty easy, more of a problem that everything is in metric now. Suppose if it's your first time you will have to do a fair bit of revision but if you put the time in you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A.C.S exams and any info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock