Search the forum,

Discuss A.C.S exams and any info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vipey

Hi there i am currently working with a Gas Eng looking at doing my A.C.S and was wondering if anyone had any practice test exams , and or info that will help me pass i have viper book but just after anythink that could help me with my revision :)
thnx in advance

Hi there i am currently working with a Gas Eng looking at doing my A.C.S and was wondering if anyone had any practice test exams , and or info that will help me pass i have viper book but just after anythink that could help me with my revision :)
thnx in advance[/QUOTE

Its mostly open book so don't panic !

You will be fine, take your time with the questions. Answer the easy ones first. Best off luck

just unsure on what top revise more on ventilation , testing , gas controls , purging , ect :) i got 2/3 days upskilling 1st so hopefully ill learn a lot from that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No I know what days are, its the upskilling thing I never heard of.
Is it a special exam in cooking ?

What's upskilling?? Good luck by the way. It's never as bad as you think.

just unsure on what top revise more on ventilation , testing , gas controls , purging , ect :) i got 2/3 days upskilling 1st so hopefully ill learn a lot from that :)

Most newbie's find the controls at bit of daunting cos they may not have come across some of the older ones before (just fitting new boilers).

The old cooker controls always had me scratching my head with the faults.

So ............ Then............What's Upskilling ?

Is it Learning ?

Anybody ?

Is it improving your skills ?

Have I caught the ferry ?

i guess its bits that your unsure of ie gas controls learning and bits and bobs that your still unsure of prior to acs

I have just completed mine 1st time for 15 years haven't changed much pretty easy, more of a problem that everything is in metric now. Suppose if it's your first time you will have to do a fair bit of revision but if you put the time in you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A.C.S exams and any info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll control and in the menu it asks to set these values.These are what my thoughts are, are these correct. I am aiming for around 20c for the room...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, apologies if this has already been posted or if it's not the correct sub. I'm currently just starting a managed learning programme to complete my ACS. I'm just wondering if there any revision software available that people would reccomend? I remember doing level 2 and 3 plumbing there...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock