Search the forum,

Discuss £825.00 for my scrap gutted. I need a drink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

£825 quid

last year i would have got nearly twice that and now it gets split 2 ways between me and employee.
bugger it im having a drink anyone care to join me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 89
No work for me in the morning. I'll have a large disarono and Dr pepper please

I'm stockpiling everything now until the rates go back up.
That was my plan but i ran out of room in the shed and i cant store it outside for all the bleeding pikeys.
been mega busy and got all the scrap in just 2 months

Dog didn't take the news too well either by the look of him...lol I'll have a moretti Jules thanks.I don't have much scrap so I will have to wait to run it in.....regards Turnpin:smilielol5:

Dog didn't take the news too well either by the look of him...lol I'll have a moretti Jules thanks.I don't have much scrap so I will have to wait to run it in.....regards Turnpin:smilielol5:
coming rught up sir
Regards Jules

I get same price as brazery minus 1.5kg for foam so i always take it off. I had 12 to weigh in today

Our lass gets right anxious when it starts to build up cos theres always pikeys sniffing round where i live.

They're evetywhere, like ****e in a field

I moved an old tumble dryer into someone's front yesterday for the pikeys to take, they must've had a sniffer dog out, took them 10 mins to arrive. Did us a favour as it saved the old girl stress of having her front looking crap

Has anyone here used the amazing tip to get rid of foam off of hot water cylinders? Cap off all but one connection to the cylinder. Get a wet vac on the other connection and watch the cylinder start to implode and the foam all fall off :)

Has anyone here used the amazing tip to get rid of foam off of hot water cylinders? Cap off all but one connection to the cylinder. Get a wet vac on the other connection and watch the cylinder start to implode and the foam all fall off :)
like your thinking crofty, have a drink on me

thatt sound like a lotr of faffing about i just lay them down give them a whack with the back of a spade roll it over do the same again on the other side and slide it of with the spade usually comes of in about four bits

£825 quid

last year i would have got nearly twice that and now it gets split 2 ways between me and employee.
bugger it im having a drink anyone care to join me.

I like the look of your Can, I'll have one of those. Why do you give your mate half? You soft bugger.

I'll have a wee dram or seven with you Jules. Sold my soul to the darkside this afternoon. I need to wash the taste out.

I commissioned a Vaillant.

I'll have a wee dram or seven with you Jules. Sold my soul to the darkside this afternoon. I need to wash the taste out.

I commissioned a Vaillant.

But, but, your commercial.

As I said, nasty taste. Have they overcomplicated the menu or what!

They are a bit over done, yes. But the more you do, the easier it gets. Have you tried to fathom an integas yet? Now there's a confusing bit of kit. Wtf does a bucket with an arrow mean, ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £825.00 for my scrap gutted. I need a drink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock