Discuss 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flyer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Re: 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flye

That will come in handy 1 day :)

Re: 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flye

looks like i'll have to rejig my leaflets lol.

Following on to my earlier post about Serif software, here is a link that I hope many of you will find useful:

7-Point Guide for Plumbers - how to design and print an effective leaflet or flyer | Tradesmen Marketing Team

I'd have liked to help a wider audience especially the new guys who are just starting up and finding it hard, but the other post was moved here for some reason, so I'm posting this here too.

This forum can be seen just the same as the plumbers forums,so sure just a many members and visitors will be able to use this useful link system3 :smiley2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flyer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock