Search the forum,

Discuss 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flyer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Re: 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flye

That will come in handy 1 day :)

Re: 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flye

looks like i'll have to rejig my leaflets lol.

Following on to my earlier post about Serif software, here is a link that I hope many of you will find useful:

7-Point Guide for Plumbers - how to design and print an effective leaflet or flyer | Tradesmen Marketing Team

I'd have liked to help a wider audience especially the new guys who are just starting up and finding it hard, but the other post was moved here for some reason, so I'm posting this here too.

This forum can be seen just the same as the plumbers forums,so sure just a many members and visitors will be able to use this useful link system3 :smiley2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 7-Point Guide for Plumbers – how to design and print an effective leaflet or flyer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
H
No matter what industry you’re in, if you’re really good you should be able to keep busy through recommendations and word of mouth. However, in order to build up a good reputation you need people to know you’re out there. So I’m looking for views, opinions and advice regarding web presence and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock