Discuss NE Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

3 weeks work. Immediate start. Based in Darlington, County Durham, you will be working with a engineer as part of a heat team, individual should be reliable, eager to work hard, confident of their skills.

PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION, attach a CV/Cover letter.

Can u take one of our new starters? Useless!

Last edited by a moderator:
My company has a so call plumber who is also useless, I refused point blank to have him with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy didn`t know the difference between a ballofix isolation and a gate valve!

Ooh he's above our standard. Most not even know what a gate vale is .

No apprentices sorry, needs to be a plumber due to the speed of the jobs. This is just to cover a lads holiday. Temporary only however could lead to future work if worker is good

There is no swearing in open forum. No matter how hopeless your apprentices are!

Did i swear? If i did, i didnt even realise woops! Sorry crops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NE Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
Podium Plumbing is a modern, up and coming brand that prides itself on offering a high quality, local and friendly service, located in Elmswell...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking to hire licensed plumbers and apprentices to join...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Back