Search the forum,

Discuss NE Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

3 weeks work. Immediate start. Based in Darlington, County Durham, you will be working with a engineer as part of a heat team, individual should be reliable, eager to work hard, confident of their skills.

PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION, attach a CV/Cover letter.

Can u take one of our new starters? Useless!

Last edited by a moderator:
My company has a so call plumber who is also useless, I refused point blank to have him with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy didn`t know the difference between a ballofix isolation and a gate valve!

Ooh he's above our standard. Most not even know what a gate vale is .

No apprentices sorry, needs to be a plumber due to the speed of the jobs. This is just to cover a lads holiday. Temporary only however could lead to future work if worker is good

There is no swearing in open forum. No matter how hopeless your apprentices are!

Did i swear? If i did, i didnt even realise woops! Sorry crops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NE Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock