• Start date
  • Replies 54
  • Views 5K

Discuss 5k lame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.... Very content!

So not a lame plumber
I'm not up on trades description legislation but perhaps you better go for name change.

But not super fit plumber unless you are Some Jason Statham/ Vin Deisel look-alike - (but if you are then I am available for discrete meetings in seedy hotels midway between there and here!).

sorry more Kermit the frog and already had one name change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 5k lame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock