Discuss 3 T rule hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi I was wondering what does the 3 T rule mean when you install a hot water cylinder ? I'm guessing it has something to do with the pump : I mean where the pump has to be installed.

Looking forward for an answer as I have never heard about it before.

regards ronny

its not 3 t,the rule is last t piece on the return to go back to the boiler,that way rads wont warm up in other words no returns to rads dhw only on the last t back to the boiler

Aight, appreciate mate thanks a lot.

Was just curious as I heard so often 3 T rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 T rule hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I have a vented hot-water cylinder that was installed when the house was built - 38 years ago! It has a header tank in the loft and the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
After some advice, i have recently had solar panels fitted and have an Eddi which uses the energy we generate to heat the cylinder using the...
Replies
Views
Back