Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 3 T rule hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi I was wondering what does the 3 T rule mean when you install a hot water cylinder ? I'm guessing it has something to do with the pump : I mean where the pump has to be installed.

Looking forward for an answer as I have never heard about it before.

regards ronny

its not 3 t,the rule is last t piece on the return to go back to the boiler,that way rads wont warm up in other words no returns to rads dhw only on the last t back to the boiler

Aight, appreciate mate thanks a lot.

Was just curious as I heard so often 3 T rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 T rule hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock