Discuss 3 hole basin mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ladyzplumb

Hello I have had to replace a 3 hole basin mixer tap valve and can't source a single ceramic valve so have had to order a new complete tap set... Only thing is I've been given a 3/4 size set. When I phoned the supplier they told me it is for bath and basin. I have never fitted a 3/4 basin tap before plus I'm pretty sure that it's not going to fit the current basin holes where I have removed the original tap valve which is as I would expect 1/2 inch

anyone fitted 3/4 inch hand basin taps before? I'm a bit worried that it will soak the customer when they turn it on as it's a high swan neck style, any thoughts appreciated

[DLMURL]https://www.tapwarehouse.com/product/just-taps-45191[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they have given you the wrong one!
If you look on their site, there is a bath filler too. It's a completely different part number.

Yeah when I spoke to them, they said that the basin mixer was just made up from bits of the 5 piece bath filler and it was all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 hole basin mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock