Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 3 hole basin mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ladyzplumb

Hello I have had to replace a 3 hole basin mixer tap valve and can't source a single ceramic valve so have had to order a new complete tap set... Only thing is I've been given a 3/4 size set. When I phoned the supplier they told me it is for bath and basin. I have never fitted a 3/4 basin tap before plus I'm pretty sure that it's not going to fit the current basin holes where I have removed the original tap valve which is as I would expect 1/2 inch

anyone fitted 3/4 inch hand basin taps before? I'm a bit worried that it will soak the customer when they turn it on as it's a high swan neck style, any thoughts appreciated

[DLMURL]https://www.tapwarehouse.com/product/just-taps-45191[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they have given you the wrong one!
If you look on their site, there is a bath filler too. It's a completely different part number.

Yeah when I spoke to them, they said that the basin mixer was just made up from bits of the 5 piece bath filler and it was all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 hole basin mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock