Discuss 3/4" blanking caps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dannyparty92

Purchased some 3/4" blanking caps from tool station today and I didn't check them until I got home but they didn't come with any rubber washers inside. I need to blank off a wheelhead valve because the rads been removed for decoration and the valve still leaks. Will a fibre washer in the inside of the blanking nut do I will I need to the black round rubber washer?

Yeah I was thinking of pasting the fibre washer it's only thin but is the correct size and putting some PTFE around the thread.

Yeah Kozak I noticed them didn't know if they was any good. Spose if it seals the outside in the nut then that's ok. Thank you everyone very much appreciated :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3/4" blanking caps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock