Search the forum,

Discuss 28Cdi Hot Water Temp Increasing Before Shutting Off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baz995

Good evening all,

New joiner here and hopeful that you may be able to offer some advice regarding my 28CDi. THe CH side of things is fine however when there is a draw on the hot water the light turns on and you can hear the burners starting and then the water temp keeps rising irrespective of the temp setting until the burners turn off.

Hopefully nothing major?

Thank you for looking and any advice in advance :)

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Welcome to the forum tho!

Sorry, not summat you can fix yourself. You need a gsr in.

Job 38.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 28Cdi Hot Water Temp Increasing Before Shutting Off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If the hot water is on, hot water is running round the CH system, even if CH is switched off. Vaillant tell me that you control the temp of the HW at the tank. And indeed I can’t adjust the water temp at the boiler. But if I increase the temp of the CH, the HE gets hotter. Also, if I turn...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
R
  • Question
Hi, I have the combi boiler Potterton/Baxi Promax Ultra 40. When I set the temperature to (e.g.) 45°C, the boiler fire up and stay at max power until the hot water temp increases to 57°C and them it turn off the flame. When the temperature reduces to 42°C, it fire up again. Doesn't matter the...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hi All, I wonder if anyone could give me some advice regarding a Worcester 28cdi ii , I get hot water only at certain times when the central heating is on and even then the hot water is in short supply, there is a tank next to the boiler. Is there a way of having hot water all time when needed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock