Search the forum,

Discuss 2007. Heatslave in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Going to one in the morning. Hasn't been serviced for 2 years won't start and making a heck of a noise Any ideas so I don't go in blind thanks pete

How long's a piece of string Pete?

You aready know it doesn't work, give it a bloody good clean and go from there.

Noisy, prob motor or plastc conn between motor and pump. Could be fan catching as well.

As always you will get a better idea when its in front of you.

Pump had failed I have 4 pumps on the van ............ Not one was the right one. Dammmmmmm 89 miles there errrrrrrrr

What pump was it? BFP11? for not a lot of dough, I keep most the common ones, then its never a wasted journey!
I've was in a plumbers merchant a while ago and a bloke came in asking about fuel pumps, I thought I'd lean in and say, obviously you know you need to set the pump pressure to the boiler setting then check all the CO2 readings etc, or you will choke your boiler up in a week. This was followed by a look of horror on his face thinking it was a quick fix a home owner could do haha, never knew what happened but I did hand him my card.

What pump was it? BFP11? for not a lot of dough, I keep most the common ones, then its never a wasted journey!
I've was in a plumbers merchant a while ago and a bloke came in asking about fuel pumps, I thought I'd lean in and say, obviously you know you need to set the pump pressure to the boiler setting then check all the CO2 readings etc, or you will choke your boiler up in a week. This was followed by a look of horror on his face thinking it was a quick fix a home owner could do haha, never knew what happened but I did hand him my card.

He's been cleaning his boiler out every 2 weeks to save face and saving spending some money. Lol.

BFP 21L does most jobs.
A 21R for Minor burners
A 11L does a few including the Inter 2000. Also handy a 11R for Minor burners - especially in Cookers (because you can't get at the adjustments on the side of the BFP 21 on some ranges.)
A 41L for Inter B9 burners saves you any bother trying to alter things to suit a 21L

I carry spares for most stuff gas oil lpg can't carry every thing I was well p-@/&:; I'm picking up some different parts eat this morning luckly the guys paying for the extra call as he hadn't had a service in 3 years so new nozzle filter fire vale service and parts ÂŁÂŁ worth my time

BFP 21L does most jobs.
A 21R for Minor burners
A 11L does a few including the Inter 2000. Also handy a 11R for Minor burners - especially in Cookers (because you can't get at the adjustments on the side of the BFP 21 on some ranges.)
A 41L for Inter B9 burners saves you any bother trying to alter things to suit a 21L

and a 996 and a 953 for the RBL/ Mectrons.

I used to carry the Delta ones but just threw away the last one, for British made stuff, they are horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2007. Heatslave in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring like tube lining outer insulation had all perished. Barn conversion with thick walls (763mm). Worcester Bosch say Flue Kits are obsolete and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls, the fan on my Heatslave 20/25 doesn't start, I've had look and cleaned fuel filters etc and everything that should be clean is clean, fan blades have been cleaned and it moves freely by hand. When I try the boiler I can only hear the ignition clicks. I'm thinking I will need...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi all, Thanks for reading. I just picked up a 2015 greenstar 2 heatslave 18/25 oil boiler to replace my relic from the 80's (still a greenstar bit not up to the flow requirements and it's not a condensing boiler so not efficient). Obviously a used item, it has 2 oil feeds. My current boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock