Discuss 2 port valve problem maybe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimbojones1980

[h=2]2 port valve problem maybe?[/h]
My Boiler doesn't fire when the hot water is on. If I manually open the 2 port valve the boiler fires for a couple of seconds then shuts off again. Any help would be much appreciated​

Needs the testers out and into the wiring center. Best to get somebody who knows there way around an S plan.

It sounds like a control problem, get the multimeter out and follow the voltage through each stage.

See this morning's post" Boiler not firing on one channel". When you open manually contact is made with micro switch and boiler fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2 port valve problem maybe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock