Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 2 part reducing sets 10mm to 15mm?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you guys use this type of reducer?

It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of it and the top is removable.
I haven’t used them before tbh.

I can only seem to find the 3 part versions by me.

Reply to 2 part reducing sets 10mm to 15mm?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are...
Replies
Views
Divy here thought his cold water feed was 15mm.. so bought a 15mm - 1/4" reducing tee to plumb a fridge. It's 10mm!! I've already cut it so stuck...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock