Discuss 1960's/1970's pre cast flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicno1

Gas Engineer
Hi all

I have to do a landlords safety tomorrow on a boiler and fire. The fire I know is on a pre cast flue built in late 60's or 70's.
dont really get too involved with these fires so is there any particular check list or prohibitions of late in place etc???

regards

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1960's/1970's pre cast flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to do a landlords cert Friday on a gas boiler and a gas fire which I know is installed on a pre cast flue. The house are pre...
Replies
Views
Hi To All Seniors.. I'm Posting This Thread .. as I was Reading This on Gas Safe Website and it really confused me. I Usually while doing...
Replies
Views
D
Got a call to a job where someone had fitted a fire into a pre cast flue (flavel emberglow). He told the tenent that the hole wasnt big enough she...
Replies
Views
David Chambers
D
L
Well it seems everytime I go to this bleedin bum end of the county, it goes wrong. first 48 miles to get there, and the sat nav delivers me to a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock