Discuss 16mm prowarm pipe popping out of procrate on bends in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I’m installing an ufh system using procrate and 16mm ufh pipe. The procrate is laid on top of insulation but I’m finding that at each bend and return the pipe is either pulling out of the procrate or the procrate is lifing up. What am I doing wrong? This is the 3rd system I’ve installed but the first using the crate system and this size of pipe. I thought the whole point of the crate was to avoid having to use clips.
12EE30C7-D57D-4945-A44C-1A8A5061EF22.jpeg

:D gaffa tape helps on the bends to hold the bend down

Reply to 16mm prowarm pipe popping out of procrate on bends in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all, I’m currently in the process of refurbing my house, and have opted to wet UFH for the whole of the downstairs. The upstairs will be...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed with my current situation. We bought a new build and after getting my boiler and unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am in the process of renovating a property and have the floorboards up installing cabling etc, however it is the plumbing that I have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock