Search the forum,

Discuss 15mm stopcock with bleed drain (where to buy) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Klorr

Hi all.

Can anyone tell me where to get one of these - 15mm stopcock with bleed drain.

I don't have a clue how to upload a picture here so here is one on my Hotmail folder.

Note the flow direction, so the system can be isolated and drained

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlXOOGaTv36QgQ2V0GUyAh0zJRgp

Are the any bleed drains around with compression fit at both ends?

I agree, just do what I always fit and use a glanded drain cock on a low part of mains close to stopcock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15mm stopcock with bleed drain (where to buy) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I need to bleed it to stop the bubbling noise. How can I fix this please? Is it possible to buy a new one and if so how do I know what to ask for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and it was hammering constantly after filling. I turned off this stopcock, drained all the pipes, turned the taps back off and then let the water back...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock