Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
U
I have fit a number of shower and tap diverters as a rule they always come with the flexi pipes that go from the taps to the diverter but the bathstore are supplying the diverters without these pipes i have been to 6 places in wakefield and leeds but i am unable to get any 3/4 to 3/4 female...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
D
hi lads & lasses..... Can you tell me is it water by-laws to fit isolater valves etc. to hot and cold pipes on sinks and baths...and cold feed on toilets..........dave..
Replies
Views
John t
J
M
Hi people Can anyone tell me how far away is safe for a boiler flue to be away from a window that is directly above it? I looked at a job yesterday and the flue is 2.4mtrs away as it happens i may be moving the boiler this is just an "out of interest" question. Cheers Mat
Replies
Views
John t
J
A
hi, any plumbers in the nottinghamshire area looking for a plumbers mate??willing to travel,have own transport,accept low wage wile training,starting a 6129 course with "met uk" rotherham in january.2 evenings a week for 28 weeks.........or if not before im qualified,would any plumbers be...
Replies
Views
amanda
A
N
Has anybody got any idea on how to get programming info and connection info on the net ,for the YORK isn digital control centre.used in a heating and hot water system. Ive been on the york controls site but it was rubbish. CHEERS
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
K
Hi all. Firstly, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I have just moved house and the gas radiator central heating system is some-what confusing me. I have an adjustable sunvic homewarm thermostat on the landing. If I turn it oneway I seem to get hot water and no heat to the...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
I
I've got a big airing cupboard in my bedroom that i'm going to turn into a shower room . Only thing is i have a combi boiler in there, is this a problem if i have it all boxed in with doors? Been told that i cann't any ideas any1 please urgent. cheers steve
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
V
Hi guys, Am asking this question for a mate on the tiling forum. He has just moved in to a new build and says the pressure in his combi rises and falls quite erratically, any ideas what the problem might be?
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
P
Hi folks, I'm another newbie. I'm a self employed bod working just for myself. Been at this lark for about 2 years now. Business is a bit slow, but that is hardly surprising since I have just moved from waaaaay down south to the middle of Scotland.
Replies
Views
Varley
V
S
Hey all, Im Steve. Came across the site as im looking for advice and opinions. Just about to plumb my house, new water pipes and new central heating system. Not a plumber, However i do plumbing all day long at work. Im an engineer for a boat builder so i plumb out the boats, but im new at...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
M
hi
Hi moby here, not my real name but one of the cleanest i've been called! a mate of mine recommended i join mainly to keep up with latest ideas and info. hope to find lots of useful info on here!
Replies
Views
Varley
V
U
Hi what do you use as a lubricant on hep2o fittings and where should it be applied. thanks for your rsponses dave
Replies
Views
steve s
S
M
Just joined thought id best say hello "Hello" Be gentle
Replies
Views
We have a few other forums if you're interested people. They are... Tiling Forum | Tile Forums | Tilers Forum Electricians Forum | Electrical Forum | A forum for electricians in the UK - Powered by vBulletin Carpet Fitting Forum | Carpet Fitters Forums | A forum for carpet fitters in the UK -...
Replies
Views
Plumbing Training DVD Learn Plumbing with Able Skills
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
V
Hi folks, seems strange saying that when i'm probably the only registered member on here at the moment, lol. I am currently training to be a plumber by doing my C&G 6129 then (hopefully) my NVQ level 2. Will be looking for lots of advice from some pro's on here.
Replies
Views
Varley
V
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock