Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
hi guys going to be taking out ideal classic and replacing with ideal logic heat 18. my only...
Replies
Views
T
Had a customer complain of no hot water / heating with their 6 month old Ecotec plus 837. I...
Replies
Views
Just joined forum, I run an electrical business comm/ind we do heat pumps and have decided to...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Just been to call out on this cooker owner having issues with oven flame not ramping up. All...
Replies
Views
D
My step daughter is scared witless of clowns. I just spotted this in the ASDA halloween...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
J
i have reacently visited a home and a previous plumber has installed the condensate pipe into a...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
C
Hello everyone, I've just joined the forum and was hoping your experience will help me with a...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
R
Hi all, I'm having problems with my boiler. It fires up fine, will run for about 30 mins then...
Replies
Views
RobbieHill
R
Hi guys. I hope you can help me out please. I have moved into a conversion which has 2 toilets...
Replies
Views
What's all this about the RHI and Solar Thermal. I undrstood that the benefit for ST was that...
Replies
Views
eaton
E
Hi all Never fitted a vertical flue on a flat roof before, I know what parts I need but does...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Do any of you guys out there have a prefered silicone sealent to use? Basically, i want to know...
Replies
Views
gjc2009
G
R
just collected missus from the hospital after all the scans and tests came back clear so back on...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Got called to a house today about 3.00pm (just got home at 8.00pm) I was on another job...
Replies
Views
T
B
could this be the valve for draining down the central heating system. There is a pipe outside...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock