Discuss Your thoughts on this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_5524.jpg

You are getting there
Keep trying and one day you will make it :bucktooth:

Don't worry to much about how it looks under floor, but wipe your joints man.

Least you haven't used push fit quality

Is it a bath or tray above...concern over support springs to mind....as said just polish up the soldering.....regards Turnpin;)

its not my work I though Id ask what people thought as I thought it was pretty poor but not to bad considering the customer had done it himself just like the rest of the house, I was the fitting a boiler so at least he knew where to draw the line

I also can't open the attachment. Happening with most of the stuff put on the forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your thoughts on this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Thoughts? View: https://youtu.be/IC2f6PaX58o?si=xQybvQUQAi4OtX_B
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Installed 2 days ago, Worcester 4000. Haven’t seen anything like this before, any thoughts. Personally I would have gone horizontal with an offset...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I recently visited one and was amazed! Got me wondering if anyone on here had installed one and what your thoughts are on them?
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Back