Search the forum,
  • Thread starter xDJ_SOUL_SISTAx
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 657

Discuss Your offical UKPF DJ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xDJ_SOUL_SISTAx

Hi there for those who dont know me, im Kirsty im supper plumbs wife and i was the 1 who was spinning tunes for you all last night (28/09). I dont know about you but i had alot of fun...loved the variety of music you were requesting and so happy that we can make a regular thing of it....i will be on AIR from 8pm onwards every saturday and sunday night so come find me or the other half and come listen.....massive hi to you all and ill speak to you all real soon!!:coolgleamA:

Welcome to the forum. You're just what we need in the bar. Great tunes last night.

Ps
Can I make a request for Dr Hook
'I was stoned and I missed it'
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your offical UKPF DJ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys As i have said in my previous posts i am doing my gas foundation at college. I currently go out with an engineer now and then to build up my portfolio but jobs are few and far between as he only does this next to his day job. And doesnt really touch anything else bar boilers. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i posted this a few weeks back, but nothing came of it, i am reposting as i do not want to not try. As i have said in my previous posts i am doing my gas foundation at college. I have been going out with an engineer now and then to build up my portfolio but jobs are few and far...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I'm new to all of this central heating and boiler business (this is my first home) and I need some help please! I have a Keston C36 Boiler that is about 4 years old (was in place when I bought the flat but as its a new build I think thats about right). It has been serviced every year and...
Replies
Views
Katie2810
K
B
hi all thank you in advance for reading my post. so my story starts with me finding a small leak from the radiator in the front room (carpet was soaked). i isolated the rad but the valve was letting by so bowl underneath was my option. lucky i have a mate who is a gas engineer so he...
Replies
Views
bigben86
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock