Search the forum,

Discuss Your gas quals ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

What you commercial guys got ? Theres soo many can get lost ! Which ones you use ? And dont use and which do you want to get ?

At the moment I've got -

COCN1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1, MET4, CONGLP1PD, VESLP1, VESLP2, CPA1, CCN1 and CENWAT1.

Does me for the moment. If I need more add on's I tell my company what I can't do. Why I can't do it and what I need. They grumble, moan and whine then I get the add on.

he's even got the shirt.lol
th

At the moment I've got -

COCN1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1, MET4, CONGLP1PD, VESLP1, VESLP2, CPA1, CCN1 and CENWAT1.

Does me for the moment. If I need more add on's I tell my company what I can't do. Why I can't do it and what I need. They grumble, moan and whine then I get the add on.

Still a few more to add before you've got the full set big fella!

Whats the main bulk of your work mr croppie ? If you dont mind me asking !

airheating, pipework comm, pipework and water ch. mainly just used for servicing blowers,old beeston type boilers and fitting ambi rads etc. dont use it enough really so i'd class myself as a part timer playing at it.

i'l never forget my initial training, the maths involved,,,,jesus christ. And it lasted 3 weeks to try and give a domestic lad an idea of boilers you can climb inside. all the on site calcs are hardcore. if commercial job on a monday dont drink on the sunday.

Pipework DOM NG (CORE)
Cookers DOM NG
Range Cookers DOM NG
Pipework PD DOM LPG
Cookers DOM LPG
Fires/Space Heaters DOM LPG
Water Heaters DOM LPG
Central Heating DOM LPG
Warm Air DOM LPG
Fires/Space Heaters DOM NG
Range Cookers DOM LPG
Water Heaters DOM NG
CARAVANS Pipework LAV LPG (CORE)
Pipework RPH Caravans LPG (CORE)
Pipework Boats LPG (CORE)
Commercial Catering Range Cookers NG
Commercial Catering Range Cookers LPG
Commercial Catering Fat & Pressure Fryers NG
Commercial Catering Fat & Pressure Fryers LPG
Central Heating DOM NG
Mobile Catering Range Cookers LPG
Mobile Catering Fryers LPG
Mobile Catering Inst Water Heaters LPG
Warm Air DOM NG
NON DOM Testing & Purging upto 1m³ (TPCP1A)
Overhead Plaque & Tube Heaters NG
Overhead Plaque & Tube Heaters LPG
Indirect Fired Heating Appliances NG
Indirect Fired Heating Appliances LPG
Direct Fired Appliances NG
Direct Fired Appliances LPG
First Fix Commercial Pipework NG
First Fix Commercial Pipework LPG
Commercial Laundry Appliances NG
Commercial Laundry Applainces LPG
Combustion Performance Analysis NG
Unvented Hot Water Cylinders G3 (BuildRegs)
Combustion Performance Analysis LPG
Indirect Fired Heating Appliances NG
Indirect Fired Heating Appliances LPG
Vented Cylinders
Flue Liners

Last edited by a moderator:
I think im gonna go ahead and work on getting my commercial quals ! Seems more exciting than domestic ! And alot of my work would be commercial to ! A week of resits sounds really fun ! Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your gas quals ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Do you bother trying to repair hobs these days or just advise to replace? Family members hob is constantly trying to ignite. I dont do a lot gas these days since leaving my last employer.
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes behind the electrical CU which I'm due to have replaced soon. We are looking to cut the old pipe out, but trying to working out what material it's...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock