Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 161
  • Views 15K

Discuss your favorite artist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at proper raves in late eighties early nineties in north west was great lol

i feel like doing a week just raving and lots of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxes

went to central London last Thursday ,on the train lady get on early 40 ! spot on sexy ,sat next to me and stunk of alcohol ...it was only 11:30 am I thought she was going home after night out

my wife today on about having second child ......she wants one more boy ! start thinking of his name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your favorite artist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello, please first allow me to introduce myself. I am Crouz, I live in Ealing with my wife and little boy, and this is my first time of this...
Replies
Views
A
hey guys, i have a final stage interview coming up with the council for a plumbing apprenticeship and looking for a bit of advice, iv completed...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
T
Not a particular favourite but for that halfwit Nordio on his coal fires advice on another thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrBLCOpHxvo Dk
Replies
Views
T
F
Hi everyone, im wondering if any of you can help me, my girlfriends parents boiler is playing up and has been for a few months now, last year i...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
New product for July 2012 is the Turbo Core from *********. Faster diamond drilling of holes into very hard tiles. Designed for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock