Discuss Your boiler of choice. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
never fit a low spec, im not putting my reputation on a bad boiler. cant go wrong with logics at the moment for mid range though

Logics for me. If customer needs high water demand then valliant everyone goes on about these intergas boilers but ive never seen one advertised let alone fitted so stick to what I know

Top- Intergas/worcester its sometimes hard to sell the intergas against the worcester machine.

middle- logics

low- main

Logic. Top boiler.

Want to get into Intergas but there's no local supplier.

Most of the time it is WB (80-90%)
Or something from Baxi group.

Reason - because of the customer support of these groups - that they employ their own engineers who will come out quickly and repair....
We find this is an excellent service for our customers over the years. Sometimes they could supply parts and do repairs cheaper than we can and at busy times in winter they can get to our customers sooner than we can (usually next day or 2)
- but we keep those same customers for servicing, repairs and other work over years and years.

Also - public perception of WB & Baxi as quality products (Note I say PUBLIC perception).

And of course if boiler repairs is a big part of your business then you would have very different priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the puiblic usually ask about worcesters first untill they do a bit of research and then become open to offers .

Last two boilers i fitted have been baxi duo-tecs as get them at a good price albeit i think they are not the easiest fit .

ideal logics have been fitted by myself as well and slowly turning away from them as noted issues are appearing with them

i also like fitting glow worms and find they sell quite well and as a installers point of view its a very easy install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your boiler of choice. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock