Discuss You may very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its first come first serve...

So yes Ray I would love to test and review a vulcane express torche for you. I'll even collect save you the postage as I'm holidaying down you're way next week

Average mate, a few little things annoy me about it that let it down!

I would never disrespect mr stafford like this... (Ray take note!)

Thats not disrespect you little Brown nosed piece of ............ lol
Anyway I reckon the only things Williams have of any use to me are macerators and Allidin iso valves and the review has been done on the valves and I thought you had to be SE to qualify so that rules you OUT!

Later this weekend
Might be tonight
Might be tomorrow
Might be Sunday
But later this weekend
There shall be a mighty freebie announced
A freebie so mighty, that lesser freebies look upon its mightiness, and weep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You may very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we've recently moved into a property and believe there is some kind of backflow in the heating system. (I should say I am a DIYer, and not...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock