Discuss You know who you are why have you not entered secret santa only 5 days left in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard he likes bulbs.........mmmmm......really likes them alot........so i'm told.

How do you work that out Jules?

Pool of three people:

Adam buys pressie for Bill
Bill buys pressie for Charlie
Charlie buys pressie for Adam.

It works for any number - it doesn't have to be an even number.
just me being a div then.

On the plus side we now 24 people signed up

It would be easy if Supperplumb was still active....a tenners worth of PTFE !!!!! You know it would get used!!!

I'll join in the fun....good for a laugh

all names in the bag.

i'm just waiting on 2 members who said they are in but havent given me an address as of yet will wait till 6.00pm if they havent sent details then draw will take place without them.

28 names excluding the 2 who havent sent address in the pot at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You know who you are why have you not entered secret santa only 5 days left in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock