Discuss You know the cloth bags taps sometimes come in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
had one of those calls today -" my boiler has broken down and I have not got much money and I have got to go into hospital next wk and need my isar fixing as hw works but not heating " don't think I will be going to that one

Youve got to love a sob story. I immeadiatly lose interest if some even mutters a word of pity.

Corrrr my gun or would have tore that guys face off, not for money but principle. He's old school I once saw him scream at a woman "if you was a bloke I'd knock you out!" that shut her up hahaha quality.

I never let it get to me. As soon as I'm in the van I take pride in the fact I'm nothing like them :)

Youve got to love a sob story. I immeadiatly lose interest if some even mutters a word of pity.
Worse one I had was an Indian saying his wife had cancer so he couldn't work, and remarked "what, you're going to charge me?" at the end of the job ! Slippery farker

Worse one I had was an Indian saying his wife had cancer so he couldn't work, and remarked "what, you're going to charge me?" at the end of the job ! Slippery farker

Mental aint it what some people will sink to.

I was asked by a customer once if BG gave discounts on home care because his child had Down syndrome. I don't know what goes though these people's minds.

Er...isn't it the cheap imported taps that come in a white cloth bag with a draw string? LOL I know from customers who've bought them from ebay for me to fit.:hand:

Just saying.....

Mental aint it what some people will sink to.

I was asked by a customer once if BG gave discounts on home care because his child had Down syndrome. I don't know what goes though these people's minds.
That is disgusting!
He even said to me as you can see I've only got a 58 plate mercedesmi haven't worked for 2 years!
I said I've only got a 53 plate fiAt Doblo and I work everyday you saucy carnt

I also keep those little bags! But as of this day have not found anything to put in one!

Er...isn't it the cheap imported taps that come in a white cloth bag with a draw string? LOL I know from customers who've bought them from ebay for me to fit.:hand:

Just saying.....

Yes. Only cheapo taps come in those bags afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You know the cloth bags taps sometimes come in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back