Discuss You know it's cold when..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good way to get rid of all your flexies. Just fill them with water, plug both ends and leave them outside in the frost. Simples!

is that a snake between your legs?....... no its my frozen ugauge thawing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You know it's cold when..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock