Discuss You know it's cold when..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tubes

You connect hose pipe to drain off, open drain off, and the frozen section of said drain pipe makes the next few seconds a bit of a surprise.

Happened last week, truth be told I fall for it every year!

Get yourself a regin drain hose, just like the bg ones. There ace.

I don't think there that much from Graham's.

They are rubber, you can throw them from the front door and they settle flat. They grip on to the mt plug really well. They are like a giant gauge tube, about 12mm ID. When you wind them up all the water drains from them, so no frozen plugs. I wouldn't be without mine at almost any cost.

I'm sure my local has some in. If you pm me ill post one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You know it's cold when..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock