Discuss You Guys.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Must be good at what you do.
On my whole shift yesterday I didn't get 1 gas escape. Not 1 single job.
Keep doing what you're doing and have an excellent Christmas.
Remember in 2014 be all you can be!!
Much Love ***

Why don't I get days like that? Even when I'm off the phone rings

Must be good at what you do.
On my whole shift yesterday I didn't get 1 gas escape. Not 1 single job.
Keep doing what you're doing and have an excellent Christmas.
Remember in 2014 be all you can be!!
Much Love ***

probably cos everyone in the north east has been cut off...................I'm joking Jef........have a good Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You Guys.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock