Discuss yorkshire fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you get gas rated crimps and in tight spaces he tries to crimp them first i thaught it sounded slightly unlikley but he assures me and i have no reason to dbout him

Mapress use press fit as well. Used it on some sites. As long as its calibrated regularly. Not so good when u get to the end of a job and all your fitting leak.

the last time i spoke to him about blowtorches was when he asked me for a canister of gas to walm a chimney so he could bomb it he turned up to the job not reallising it was empty as he hadnt used it in so long luckily i was doing the bathroom so helped him out

ah right i have never heard about calibrating them are we talking every 6 month or 12? everyfitting leaking would be horrible even on site let alone a domestic!

Most probably annual although I'd double check the manufacturers hand book.

ah the handbook allmost forgot about that! will check it out the next time i am waiting 3 hours on materials that will 100% be there at 8 and turn up at half 11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yorkshire fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back