Discuss Yet another new member! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifereth

Hello ladies and gents, I've little plumbing experience but I've just bought my first property and am going to have some works done very soon; I'll try and do some bits and pieces by myself but I also plan to call in a professional for some more serious stuff...

As I learn on the job I hope I can start contributing to the forums!

Excellent stuff, glad to hear youer on the property ladder, a tough ladder to get on to at the moment

welcome to the Forums, have a look at our sister forums as well as they will be of interest to you

They are all in a row at the top, tiling, electrical etc

Thanks Tom, it wasn't easy to put the deposit together, that's for sure...

Well, I will definitely have a look at the sister forums very soon, the place is quite old and there's a lot of work to do besides plumbing!

Hi tiferith

Welcome to the forums and good luck in your new house,remember help is just a post away

:crazy:

Hello Tiferith and welcome good luck with your new project any questions give us a post at the forums regards turnpin

welcome, you may find someone on here who may be able to help you get works complete in your new property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yet another new member! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock