Discuss Yet another example of why change is badly needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hedge fund investing in Royal Mail employs George Osborne's friend - Telegraph

Royal mail sold of cheap and the man who benefits was George osbornes best man!!!!!!! How the hell do they get away with it. The sting in the tail is we the tax payer are still responsible for the staff pensions so in summary

Sold off at half the price to his best mate who decides to leave out the bit that would cost him and leaves that burden to us.

WE NEED A REVOLUTION!

You want a revolution move to the Far East. You want a country run by jokers and criminals where the people they control sit and do nothing stay sat

One thing I have learnt throughout the years is whenever there is money involved no matter what or who it effects there is a scam right behind it.

they go hand in hand.

the problem with MP's and political parties is that they are like boxes of washing powder. they all look and sound different on the outside till you open them and find it's all the same stuff inside doing the exact same thing.

Labour and Tory are no different at the end of the day the poor are still poor under labour. The political system is broken change is BADLY needed, viva la revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yet another example of why change is badly needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
As if.... another scammer.... Mr. George David ([email protected]) Add to contacts 15:00 From...
Replies
Views
mitchellcook
M
Dear FairFuelUK Supporter We have a moment of opportunity to stop the massive 16p a gallon tax hike on petrol & diesel that the chancellor waved...
Replies
Views
Most Plumbers and other tradesmen will at some time during their career have to use design drawings to complete parts of their work. If you have...
Replies
Views
Ravenrider
R
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock