Discuss Yes I Do Believe It. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purposely waited for my welsh neighbour to go to work this morning before I left the house.

The Welsh celebrated when we were knocked out, i was going to cheer for them..

Imagine how much abuse I've been getting over here over them.

I pre-empt them by saying "You can't say anything about that shower of overpaid egotistical shytes that I've not said already!"

No pride. No passion. And no respect for their country or their fans.

At least our rugby team did us proud.

Bet he was waiting for you to appear.

I think he was. He was sitting in his car on the driveway for ages. I can barely understand him at the best of times but he'll be milking this one for ages.

Nobody wants the job anymore that's why they pay 3.5 million. If someone would dare to drop someone like Rooney and they lost the media would roast them alive. I reckon field a team of championship players and tell the over paid pre madonnas to go forth and multiply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yes I Do Believe It. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock