Search the forum,

Discuss Work placement 1-2 days per week, London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah81

Hi everyone,I'm due to start C&G level 2 in plumbing at Lambeth College, and am looking for an unpaid work placement in London as I have no previous experience. If anyone can help, please contact me asap. Sarah

Hi Sarah

Lambeh College is a good college,the training center I do my gas refresher courses is attached to to,hopefully you will enjoy the course,hope you get a placement soon

:smiley2:

That's good to know, the problem is that for this course you definitely need a work placement, and trying to find one at the moment is nigh on impossible. Any advice greatly appreciated. I spoke to the tutor this morning, and he recommended doing C&G 6129 if I can't find a placement. What is the main difference between the two, apart from one being mainly classroom based? Will it help you find work in the industry?
Hi Sarah

Lambeh College is a good college,the training center I do my gas refresher courses is attached to to,hopefully you will enjoy the course,hope you get a placement soon

:smiley2:

hi sarha,

theres more chance in finding lord lucan than finding work with 6129

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work placement 1-2 days per week, London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock